AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 13, 2022
Excellent product for Urinary Tract Health!

For decades, I have been prone to getting UTI's that required antibiotics with horrible side effects that made me feel sicker than I was! As a 66 year old woman that takes enough medication, I decided to try a more natural approach and discovered AZO D-Mannose! I am so glad that I did! The product is simple to take. However, I reduced the initial number of capsules from 4 to 1 to make sure I had no reactions to the product. So far, so good. I feel like it is doing its job and I am so delighted I found this product. Additionally, iHerb promptly sent it to me. I like this company so much I will continue to purchase from them.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Simple clean ingredients have helped stave off yeast infections for years and super helpful for the lower intestines. Capsule size is large but not horrendous and the dosage is only needed for 1/day so it’s not too bad. No noticeable taste unlike the powder form so that’s helpful and send to have the same benefit.

I purchased this for my mom who suffers from constant UTI’s. As someone who resists anything having to do with traditional medicine, I started looking into what functional medicine recommended. D-Mannose was the superstar ingredient that seems to be the golden child for eradicating E-Coli from the bladder. It’s still too soon to say if this is helping her yet but I am very hopeful.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
4,070

I'm happy as I decided to follow those people who recommended this supplement to me! the taste is good, and I've seen significant changes to my wellbeing, Going to purchase more of this!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Only 6 days delivery to uk 👍 Ordered this product on the 29 dec 21 arrived on 5 jan 22 .. started using straight away and I must say I’m over the moon with results as I have been suffering with uti’s for years and almost always have to end up getting antibiotics . I was excited to try this product not just because of great reviews I’d read but because I was starting to get symptomatic not emptying bladder properly and burning etc.. As soon as they arrived I started that morning and symptoms started subsiding after just a few hours 6 days on and I can’t believe how good I feel symptom free.. brilliant product 👍

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

the first thing that really helped in a long time. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Seemed to be high quality and effective after just a few days of taking for kidney infection issues!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

it works great...at least to me. I can tell when it's working...I like that. I can feel the flushing feeling

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Doesn’t really solve my uti issues despite having to take it regularly

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
1,091

nice quality. easy to use. easy to swallow