AZ

4.3
  • S
Based on 1,348 Ratings
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Yahoo. Sandal wood. Perfect combination for my Rose Hip Oil! Can't believe I found an effective oil that will not clogged pours! I been searching for a good brand for it but so far, this one meets my expectation. A good buy, It is as well organically made so I trust it more. The smell is good. It has a woody scent and I love it. Perfect for moisturization. I feel that each time I apply it, my skin is perfectly hydrated and nourished. Thumbs up to this brand. Highly recommended. Good price for it's size and it will last 2 to 3 months depending on usage., It's a must oil if you want to do Oil Cleansing method and want to repair your skin.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is the highlight of my last iherb order. It’s sandalwood oil diluted in jojoba oil. It has a very subtle scent of sandalwood but I have to use about 8 drops of it for a nice room aroma. This is so far my favourite diffuser oil and it has nice price for sandalwood oil. It would be nice if Aura Cacia would indicate on the label the percentage of sandalwood in this combination of oils. Happy to have it.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I can’t survive without meditations and most of the aroma therapy oils cannot be used on body but I like to have them in my palm, heat it and sniff them in. This comes handy, and I enjoy its scent. It is very earthy and easy to get used too and lingers for a long time. Highly recommend

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This relaxing essential oil has a harmonizing, soothing and natural calming effect that you can feel in the reduction of tension and confusion and is ideal for use in hectic lifestyles and states of stress. Use it topically, as an inhalant, or as a gargle. the scent of Sandalwood is a note base and can be used to enhance the beauty of other oils.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken.Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again.These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

iamnoreen
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It's diluted with jojoba oil so I won't be using it for diffuser, but mixing it with my own lotion / cream. It's my first time trying sandlewood so i can't tell how sandlewood it is, but personally I enjoy the scent a lot and find it very calming. I would definitely try more "sandlewood" products

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I use this in my diffuser as well as mixed with a base oil for my body. I always get results with this product, and I mean always. It is a staple for me. The sandalwood scent is light no matter what form it is in but using it in the diffuser enhances and extracts aroma greatly. The oil is smooth and not too greasy.