AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Great starter kit for those new to essential oils

I had never bought essential oils before but wanted to get some for my humidifier. I love this pack as a starter kit. The 4 unique blends are a good way to sample what sort of scents you like. And even though they are all different from each other, I like all them!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

small size, but good as trial kit (though a bit pricey). I use them in a diffuser, and some smell better than others. when you figure out the combination that you like - buy the separate essential oils and make your own blend. My favorite scent is orange plus cardamon (sometimes I also add rosemary or peppermint oil). the quality is good, the package is nice, and my favorite blend from those is the orchard one... It is great as a gift for Christmas together with an aroma diffuser if you can and are willing to spend that amount of money...

Posted on May 26, 2022

These are ok for something new to try, but they are not my favorites. The scent blends are nice, but there are other brands I prefer over these with better quality using in the diffuser. I liked the size of the set to try and the packaging was nice, but I will likely not buy again.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Bought 2 sets of this, one for me and another for a friend. Such a worthy buy as these are BLENDS made up of a number of expensive essential oils. My personal favourites are: Spice Market (love the cinnamon n clove!) and Sunny Garden. (Unique and refreshing).

3a219654-3473-46f6-a1ed-792ca2f093cb
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

My favorite scent is dreamy forest! love that I get to try out a few different scents. the small bottles are a great size to try out the type of scents I prefer. hope they sell dreamy forest individually.

Very interesting set - 4 different blends of great quality essential oils! Aura Cacia is my favorite brand for essential oils, it's always good quality products. Spice Market has a very warm scent and if you love cinnamon it's for you! Dreamy Forest has an interesting herbal scent I also like it! All essential oils are concentrated and you need to use only a few drops.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Interesting mix of scents grouped together. Very good value for money. Not especially strong so would be appropriate for all ages. Interesting company. Will probably look at their other products. Enjoyed using the oils.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

They all smell great! I be been buying essential oils from Aura Cacia for years and they never disappoint.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

A beautiful set to give as a gift. The packaging is gorgeous, and each scent seems unique and pleasant.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Great birthday gift for my friend. She totally love it! Great combination of the aroma blend.