AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Very effective in removing dirt & stains. I use it for all the family. Quality brand that has a positive impact on our health & the environment!

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I love these products so much that I use it also on my clothes. Try it if you have a very sensitive skin and you wanna find something which does not irritate you with chemical smell.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I absolutely love this brand and this laundry detergent. I used to buy a fragrance-free version but decided to give it a try with Sweet Lullaby. I'm not disappointed: the smell is mild and not annoying at all

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I love this detergent. It has a nice soft, clean fragrance, and does not overwhelm you. I highly recommend. A small amount goes a long way so quite economical.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

It does not wash very dirty stains, but it is not a bad product. good composition. bought a second time. The first time I bought without a smell, the second time with a smell. light, pleasant fragrance

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Good clean and safe formula for kids. Good foam. Fast shipping. I recommend this product.

4d63b630-ff86-474f-b79f-09e794d37948