AZ

Based on 2,065 Ratings
1,424
terelski
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I got this for my friend, she uses it for her baby’s cloth diapers (along with Nelly’s laundry soda) and she loves and trust the quality of this product/brand. She uses it every other day, and for her the price is justified since it’s a plant base product that does the job to clean clothes diapers well (and obviously regular laundry as well).

I like that this brand is very transparent about the ingredients listed. This will be a good option for those who prefer their laundry detergent to be fragrance free. It does not contain any harsh ingredients. I have tried their other detergents with fragrances and they are not artificial fragrances. They leave the clothes smelling really good. No nasties remain behind and get absorbed by the babies' sensitive skin when they wear their clothes. A tiny amount will produce enough suds to clean dirt and stains well. A quality product that is very useful in the household.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Love it. Use for my baby, great for sensitive skin of newborns. The quality is great. fragrance free composition is excellent. Will definitely buy more.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Gentle laundry soap. And washes great. I dont know if the price is worth it when I could find something more affordable with the same claims. I used it under a month but the quality is there. Helped my little ones sensitive skin. Clothes came out looking clean from the stains.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I love this brand and this brand is usually the first one I turn to - be it laundry, bottle cleaning or vegetables and fruits washing. The quality is always good for this brand and it’s easy to use.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I bought this product because the ingredients are listed and there is no fragrance. I use this for my general laundry and am pleased that the product cleans my clothes well proving the quality and that it is 3x concentrated.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Love this brand and variety of products. Doesn’t have much of a scent but cleans baby clothes well and safe for my baby who has VERY sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I love that the product is odorless and thus does not irritate the skin. Uses clothes for all members of the household and also for the baby.