AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is by far the best tasting protein shake I've tried. It's also very convenient to bring with as a meal after workout. The quality is great, I highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I absolutely love this shake, lots of protein with only 1 net carb. It tastes great and makes me very satisfied, can use it also to make ice coffee. I wish it was less expensive but it is worth the price. Highly recommended!

Atkins shakes are my go-to. They don't have the weird "protein" flavour that a lot have. There are countless recipes you can make with them on their website. It's great whipped with a little cream and frozen. Makes a great hot chocolate. Some other flavours are great for coffee creamers as well. I just wish iHerb would carry more than the chocolate. They used to have Vanilla (my favourite_ but stopped carrying it. There's a huge selection to pick from so hopefully they will add more!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Good protein to add to the diet. My husband likes them though he thinks the chocolate taste can be stronger.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The product is excellent, delivered on time, corresponds to the description on the website. I am happy with the purchase. I recommend it...

Posted on May 19, 2022

It taste like a normal chocolate milk , the quality and the packaging is good , and it makes hitting your protein goal easier

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

It tastes very good and the best when it is cold. I drink it after my workout if I’m too lazy to make my shake. If they can reduce the price, I definitely will shift to this drink!

Ruba86
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Really good chocolate milkshake flavour. No weird after taste and yummy meal replacement. However I won’t buy again due to the insane price. Please leave a like if this review was useful to you :)

Posted on Nov 12, 2020

I'm preparing for my medical license exam and I find it really hard to eat healthy and on time. This protein shake is a life saver 🥺♥️ I didn't expect it to be tasty 😋 I'm so glad I found it! This is going to be on my list from now on! highly recommend!