Page 1 - Reviews - Artisana, Organics, Raw Virgin Coconut Oil, 14 oz (414 g) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Delish coconut oil!!! I am such a fan of artisana! Pleasant flavor! Rich and amazing benefits! I’m on the GAPS diet and I purchased this product as well as nutiva. Love them both! I can’t wait for other brands to start making fermented coconut oil like the Philippians made traditionally!

e78362d2-1f88-48aa-ad5d-34b17fe20f1e
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

it came well packaged with no leaks. since it is raw, it can be used for both cooking and for skincare/ haircare. I like to keep mine in the fridge as I live in a tropical climate, that way it hardens and will not be messy when I scoop some out.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Am I a sucker for a pretty package? Sometimes. But with this product, you get the pretty package AND exceptional product. I use coconut oil for my Paleo lifestyle including making my own toothpaste and cooking. Artisana's product is a little more expensive, but I trust the brand to sell the best. Their nut butters are out of this world, too. Double thumbs up for me.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My opinion is based ONLY on using this oil on my hair and/or skin, I have not cooked with it. I use it as a leave-on fore a few minutes before shampooing once in a while. Just sometimes because using coconut oil on your hair pretty often won't help your hair out as much as they say, that's a myth. Don't apply on scalp, the scalp doesn't need greasy stuff on it. Warm it up a little bit before application so it melts and it's easier. No allergies/irritation. I used to get a different one in a local organic store, one day they stopped having the one I liked and I started researching on iherb. This Artisana Organics is similar to my previous one, perhaps this one has some tiny coconut "crumbs" sometimes but that's wasn't a big issue.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great quality and smooth taste. I use it for oil pulling, oil cleansing, and cooking, of course. Love the glass jar packaging. This is my go-to brand for coconut oil as it is pure, cold-pressed, and offers good value for the size. It's a repeat purchase and will continue to be.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Good quality coconut oil. It was the first one I bought, and I didn’t really want to try any other. Tastes vaguely of coconut and smells (of course) very strongly of it. It didn’t go visibly bad way past the expectation date: the smell was just as nice, only the texture changed. (I wander if it’s normal for any coconut oil.) I use it in cooking, on my skin and as a hair mask.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have used this product for a considerable amount of time. I like that it is a raw version and is free of artificial additives. I have been using this on food as well as on skin and I am very satisfied. The packaging also gives a very authentic feeling. The size is good for the price I paid. It is a very useful ingredient and gives a great aroma of pure coconut!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I love raw coconut oil! This brand is great! I use it for EVERYTHING: cooking, skin moisturizer, face cream, I pair it with baking soda to make deodorant, oil pull with it.... It's a miracle cream really. I wouldn't put anything on my skin that I couldn't ingest. Highly recommend this organic product.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

The highest quality raw organic coconut oil. I use it to remove make up, to calm irritated skin, to give to my dog on occasion

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Raw virgin is the highest quality of coconut oil. Virgin doesn’t mean raw. The ingredient is pure coconut oil without any additives. Smells good on hair and taste good with bakery. Comes in glass bottle. Great deal when it was on sale.