AZ

4.7
User
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
好的

Have taken this for years and found effective. No odd taste or small and helps my weak digestive system. Size is also good and easy to swallow. I took 2 times a day so dosage is easy to manage. Benefits of reducing risks of stomach problems after taking so will continue. Arthur Andrew is good brand for quality supplements, so this product is reliable. Recommend to especially those have digestive or gluten/diary issues with their diet.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I have tried several different digestive supports over the years. This one is absolutely the best. The bottle label clearly states the formulation, making it easy to research ingredients further to understand the benefits

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

So, the Mathew Andrews products are very good ones, but I do not know why they are not for me. I tried and I had problems with mostly his ingredients. I think there is something there that interacts with my histamine levels. My husband took it and was ok with it. No taste, good quality but It made me weird. I rushed into the toilet and I had pain all day in my bowel movements. I have to mention that I have Hashimoto and I suffer from a histamine problem.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 27, 2023
1,368

The effect is very good. After complete food, a certain degree of bloating improves the night bloating of the abdomen. This is not enough to sleep. He will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I really have felt the help of this ones when I ate really heavy meals. It helps also with digesting new stuff. It is the best digestive aid I used so far.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Great probiotic product. It gives you good digestive support for your stomach. Been taking it for years and it’s one of the few brands that your body actually will absorb the probiotics.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I’ve been taking enzymes for awhile but this is the first formula where I can notice a big difference in my digestion. I don’t feel nearly as bloated. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
2,713

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have tried many, many digestive enzymes and so far I like these the best. I have a problem with gluten and dairy. Although I try to avoid them, I sometimes slip up. Devigest ADS is the answer for me,

Posted on May 9, 2022

Fantastic product! Works so well, I feel like I can eat a lot of my trigger foods and I am able to eat them once in a while without any effect