AZ

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I use the serum trio from this brand and am adding the AHA in. I use a retinol and alternate between the two products not using them on the same days. I use an SPF everyday as the ingredients increase sun sensitivity. No noticeable scent, glass packaging, large size this size bottle lasts me many months.

c7e0ad5c-72a8-4ba9-bbb9-c3e08e4cc183
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

doesn't have a scent. I use this product a couple times a week. it seems to make my skin very hydrated. the bottle is a good size and should last a while. I have sensitive skin but did not have a reaction to it, seems gentle. this is great as an exfoliant I believe, but I don't think you're supposed to use it every day.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I thought it would be quite harsh on the skin but it's not. I use it maybe 2-3x a week. Skin looks brighter and healthier. Always be sure to use SPF after!!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Very thin texture which is great. I use it twice a week and see nice results. Also doesn't burn as much as other products.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

It is quite gentle to the skin. The texture is water like and lightweight, no greasy feeling. The effect is not obvious as I expected. I think it is more a product for beginners who want to try acid.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good for skin, will buy it again Highly recommended for you guys

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Use it a few days Very smooth and soft serum Feels good on the skin

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Good size for this price. Feel fresh applying on face

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I like it, goes well with my other products so far my dark spots been slowly fading away.