AZ

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It’s very nice! My hair saying thanks!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I want to mention the amazing smell. Immediately after closing, the hair is soft. But after that you still need to apply conditioner. I like shampoo. Maybe later I will add a review.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

There are not too many extra ingredients added, so it does not load the skin. Hair does not feel dry and feels moisturised. The sensitivity on my hands seems to have improved, I believe the ingredients are not irritating. Recommend!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I just started using it, my hair seemed to become soft, after a perm my hair was dry and burned. I have been looking for a shampoo for a very long time, so far I am satisfied

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very moisturizing and refreshing after washing!