AZ

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This product is definitely a winner to benefit better sleep and boost the immune system. The 250 tablet size bottle is much more economical to purchase and the 10 mg tablet is not considered an excessive dosage. The ingredients of this product are from quality sources giving a pleasant taste.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I'm so thankful IHERB was recommended to me as I have been getting melatonin on script from my GP and could only get 30 5mg tablets at an exorbitant cost. Now I purchase 250 10mg tablets for the same price and have never had such a restful sleep. Thank you IHERB you have changed my life 😊

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I've insomnia and will not be able to fall asleep until late 4am and has to wake up early around 6am for work. After taking this Melatonin I'm able to fall asleep much sooner around 2-3am instead. The pill is small in size and I only have to take one dosage to fall asleep fast. It does not have any taste therefore easy to swallow. It has benefited me and will repurchase for sure .

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I usually would spend hours tossing and turning before I could fall asleep. Sleeping tablets and other methods left me groggy and lethargic the next day but since using this Melatonin supplement I am properly tired within an hour or two of taking it and wake up feeling well rested. I've also begun dreaming again which hasn't happened for years!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I usually lay awake for hours, I take these a few hours before bed, and i am asleep within half an hour. I also stay asleep, wake up with no side effects.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

It's finally helping my son get to sleep faster and sleep better through the night! Great value to me so I also get a better sleep without being disturbed!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

if you want a quick affect, this is the one. I have tried a few and for the strength and quantity is worth it for the price too.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I like the small tablet size, easy to take. I'm always looking forward to an uninterrupted full night's sleep and the energetic day ahead that this supplement provides. And it helps with Lyme.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I am delighted with this product. I initially bought melatonin for my ASD son ( on pediatrician's approval) and have started taking them myself. It takes 20minutes to feel sleepy. Much better than taking the prescription drug by being able to go to sleep naturally.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

After taking this supplement, I found myself fall asleep easily, plus it improves my sleeping quality. It's good to take one tablet before going to bed.