AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Best of the Best

Hair and nails grow like weeds taking this--constantly having to clip my nails. Flavonoids intact in this composition--a superior quality supplement compared to other silicas--with the process they use. They're constantly improving, as well--the product changed recently (I believe they removed an ingredient--a filler?). Chris Barr, in his "5 Top Nutrients" article and interviews, claims this mineral (which the vast majority of people are deficient in, and so would benefit from--the frequency of taking it is to be 1 daily after a loading phase of 3 daily for 6 weeks I believe), reinforces cellular walls, inhibiting the ability of cancer to spread. I cannot say I've had any particular symptoms which taking this has "alleviated"--I don't know if I "feel" different whether I have it or not. The tablet size is small enough that it's easy to swallow, and I like its somewhat sour taste. They also recently changed the packaging from the light brown (where some light gets in) to a simple solid white plastic, which I thought was pretty smart--probably costs less.

I'm starting by saying that people need to take supplements by their own choice. My perspective is that this product truly works to increase hair growth--meaning more hair grows, not meaning that the hair you have grows faster. Over time, my hair was receding at the temples, nearly completely gone. After a couple of months of taking only half a tab each day, I not only have baby-hairs back, but those hairline patches are covered with new strands. However--I highly recommend that you DO TAKE B1 VITAMINS with it, because you can deplete your B1 with long-term use. I have just increased to one full tab each day. My hair has been feeling fuller, but I've been afraid to think that this is truly successful--but I am now believing that silica is what we need as we age for stronger hair. Final comment: I did buy a more expensive, multi-ingredient product online, but this Alta product is much easier to tolerate--no side effects at all.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is a good source of silica. I give it to my mom and it keeps her bones strong. Even when she took a really bad fall, she did not break any bones.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Not a bad form of silica. Like any silica supplement, needs to be taken for a few months before you begin to realize full benefits.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

use to rebuild bone, god for connective tissue, etc., silica is the bonder, with calcium have to eat it, digest it , absorb is, transport it and bond it, Alta's product is highly concentrated work very well, 3 in the morning, 3 in the evening.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This tablet is just what I needed. It is not too big, thus easy to swallow. I have osteoprosis and I have read a lot about horsetail being very good for bones. I have almost used one bottle as of yet so will see results on next bone scan. I am also doing other things to help my bones like vitamin D, calcium and magnesium, K7, boron and trying to eat the right foods.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021
1,654
1,918

Horsetail extract is a natural source of silica, it helps to remove toxins from the body, relieve swelling, eliminates the capillary network, smoothes existing wrinkles, rejuvenates and renews epidermal cells, and normalizes the sebaceous glands. Silicon (silica) is essential for maintaining the elasticity of the skin and the shine of the hair. I recommend this product!

NabilaIssa
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Very very very good product Very very very good product

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This is wholefood and not synthetic. The best to take