AZ

4.2
  • S
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,622

I have used this problem myself and I have given it to my niece who had bad hair and now when I see her, her hair is shining and retaining its colors, along with the conditioner, great combo. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I really really like it, It is smell amazing and keep our hair healthy and shiny look. I use it with conditioner from same brand for my self and my daughter 5 years. I'm so glad I found a shampoo with natural ingredient fit to my hair

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

It was a gentle shampoo that didn’t strip my hair color. Enhanced the shine and color nicely. Absolutely love the beautiful fragrance of the plumeria flower.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is a solid shampoo and is environmentally sound. I buy this specific scent because it is the closest I can get to Nona Pura, a Hawaiian product that duplicates the plumeria scent.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The smell is everything and it really help my hair

003110cf-c633-4808-a65f-cb46635bb252
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Great product, reasonable price, good quantity and excellent packaging good size

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I absolutely love this shampoo. It doesn’t not dry your hair and the smell is great .

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

really softens your hair, I don't have colored hair but i found this shampoo to be very nourishing.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Gentle on hair, takes care of coloured hair, great scent and ingredients, will buy again!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!