AZ
Based on 1,162 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,162 Ratings
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I have hot baths frequently and this alaffia kids bubble bath has great scent and can be used by all ages even by an adult like me. Very gentle on my sensitive skin and packaging is the right size to last me a long time. My skin has benefited a lot by using this on my hot baths, as it does not dry out my skin.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My kids' skin are quite sensitive and I had to try out different body wash (especially bubble baths) to find ones that wouldn't end up in rashes. Finally I found this and they loved it. The skin remained well after long term use. I just pour 1-2 capful into running water and loads of bubbles come out. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

smells good. only need 2 caps full. make sure to put it once you start running the bath, otherwise the bubbles wont show up too much. Great value and size. very gentle, no irritation. feels natural. scent is not strong though, don't really smell it when I'm in the bath.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

I really like this bubble bath, even though it’s for children, I use it myself. Great quality product, the liquid is quite thick & concentrated, making it quite economical. I love the scent and that it’s gentle on the skin, making it suitable for any age. Good size bottle too!

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Excellent! Gentle mild smell, composition is nice, kind of relieves symptoms of URTI /nose congestion and breathing for kids. Produces nice amount of bubbles with two caps in running water. Must buy every time

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
4,070

Me and my kids are in love with the smell and the bubbles. It is more fun with the my kinds with this Alaffia Bubble bath!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is our favorite bubble bath product so far! Lovely gentle scent, thick foam that lasts throughout the bath time. Also the ingredients are safe.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Smells really good and the bubbles are nice to feel too. Big bottle, good to use in bathtub. The refreshing scent makes me want to use it for myself too! Making bath time with LO a really enjoyable one. Will definitely buy again!