AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
14,144

A'Pieu's Banana Face Mask is a great product for anyone looking for a little extra nourishment for their skin. I have dry skin, so I was really happy to find a mask that helped hydrate my face without making it feel oily. This mask also has a light, pleasant scent and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or uncomfortable after use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

fbf46a0f-2ce5-4e0c-9532-c77a86305658
2543d078-351e-4e69-b89c-07d289540151
be1fb378-939c-42ad-bc60-088e73b71972
59875808-b924-43c9-a7ae-88e139ca4f13
5a33b72e-bdb5-46ee-a14a-0099c0cefcf9
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Banana milk one pack mask vitalizing and nourishing your skin with banana and royal jelly extracts and milk essence hydrates and exfoliates your skin. it is light scent and easy to use. I think it is goof for any age. pretty good quality...moisturizer pretty good. pretty gentle... good for sensitive skin

26dc26f7-4827-42a0-b987-a595b6a6eb69
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
5,015

This face mask is amazing! It's so nourishing and gentle on my skin. I love how it makes my skin feel after using it - it's so soft and smooth. The scent is also really pleasant, not too overpowering. Overall, I'm very happy with this product and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great face mask!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Loved how moisturizing it is. Good face mask. Gentle and the scent isn’t that strong. I used it at night. I think it suits sensitive skin because i have it and it didn’t irritate my face. I would love to try the other masks in the same line. Love the packaging!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I tried out this product for fun and the packaging alone is really cute. Not sure about any particular benefit but the scent was nice. It's about as moisturizing as other face masks I've tried before. I only used it once so I can't provide any feedback on what benefits it might provide if you use it more frequently. I put my face masks in the fridge to cool them and it's a nice experience during summer (maybe not winter though)!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This is a milky mask that smells like bananas. It comes with ALOT is serum that you can spread over your neck. Overall the size fit my face well and the package was easy to open. It left my sensitive skin moisturized without any irritation. It is a gentle mask. The banana scent was a lot, but I would repurchase from this brand.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Not sure if it did any nourishing necessarily, but the scent was delicious (tastes yuck though), it hydrated and it didn't aggravate my sensitive skin. Felt hydrating to my dry-combination skin, but it literally couldn't fit my face. At certain points in time, the little strip between the nose piece and mouth hole just kept drifting into my mouth. Which resulted in spitting out a lot of the mask serum. So, not sure if I'm getting my money's worth? lol. Overall, decent quality. Nice to use when you want to do some self care💅🏼

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I love banana I thought this was so cute and fun. A creamy light serum that gave great moisture. A great addition to my regimen and my cart.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

This product is a staple in my anti aging regime. The scent is light and fruity. Daily use lead to irritation. I recommend using once a week.