Page 1 - Reviews - 4th & Heart, Ghee Clarified Butter, Grass-Fed, Original Recipe, 9 oz (255 g) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It’s clean , not chalky, and very smooth flavor. I just wish the expiration date wasn’t printed in the edge of the bottles curve, the printer fails and I can’t read the expiration date. That’s a bit difficult. But you should eat this within 3 months once opened , as the bottle says anyways. It’s a good product. They have started using plastic, instead of glass, so it’s a little disappointing, but The product is still wonderful. Will repeat!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This is a truly an amazing butter! It taste very pure and whatever I cook with it, it tasted extra yummy! I love it that it does not need to be refrigerated and can be easily spread on toast too! Is so good that I have just reordered more as stock! Highly recommended!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great value for money and good quality. It's very consistent and adds nice taste to cooking and you can also add small amount to coffee and it won't break your fast. I do prefer to store it in fridge. Comes is glass jar so no worries with BPA or it's replacements. Wish their bigger jars were also glass.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

So good!!! It’s been a while that I purchased a ghee. I loved the smell and taste! Very mild and sweet:) I used it for sauté. Very tasty and smooth. The quality and ingredients are perfect to me. FYI: I’m on Ayurveda diet. That’s why I purchased this product.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I really like this. It is rich, delicious, lactose-free. I use it as an alternative to butter and cooking oils in a lot of the food I cook. It is very creamy and spreads easily. It is better for health compare to butter. I feel comfortable and confident feeding my kids this brand of ghee as it's from antibiotics and hormone free cows. It is also gluten free and lactose free! The size is good and it's in a glass bottle which I like. This is for sure a high grade ghee at an affordable price. I would highly recommend this.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love ghee, and this one stands out among the favorites I've tried. It's so easy to spread on things, and the packaging is so convenient. I use it for cooking, baking, and just for spreading on things. I would recommend this to anyone. If you're unsure, just give it a try.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I ordered this to have as my butter for starting my Keto way of eating. Honestly, I have never been a butter lover my entire life so I was really not looking forward to the idea of butter in coffee, or using butter so lavishly in receipes. After reading about all the different butters, I thought i would try Ghee. I must have read all the reviews for 4th & Heart & the positives won me over. Now after 2 weeks use, I love Ghee in my coffee, & cooking with it is easy. Found my keeper.

Posted on May 30, 2022

A great cooking substitute for oil or butter. I like adding it to coffee. Taste great either way. Seems to contain only natural ingredients. Bottle is thick and sturdy. The first time I purchased it, a bit of ghee had leaked out because there was no seal below the cap. Overall, highly recommended.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I love that this bitter doesn’t smell like others and definitely recommend it. It is even sweet if you taste it straight. The size of it will last you at least a month if you eat it or use it for cooking often. This butter is so beneficial for my diet, it includes all the healthy fast in it. Will buy this quality butter again soon!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The quality of this ghee, is the best I’ve tasted! I love everything about it…it’s taste, texture, & ingredients. I love that it’s grass fed, too! I like that it now comes in 2 sizes. I can use this in so many recipes. I will continue to purchase this brand in the future.