AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
Good

After conducting quite an extensive research through reading up lots of reviews on iHerb and other online sites, I decided on this product due to many good reviews and also it met my price range. I am writing this review after 2 months of consumption as I wanted to ensure I will not develop any allergies as I had previouly suffered from skin itchness / rashes and gastric problems from consuming some calcium products. Overall, I am very satisfied with it as it is easy to swallow as I had bought some which were quite big or unpleasant to taste as I have tried some calcium in powder form. Also felt it is value for money compared to some that I had tried before.

b6e930f1-86af-49d8-a52f-13522c708d2c

I was recently instructed to start taking this particular form of calcium citrate + D3 by my endocrinologist. This brand is less expensive than other leading brands, but it delivers the same results. Yes, these are a bit large even though they're "petites," but they're certainly easier to swallow than the full-size pills. These are also easier to digest than calcium carbonate, so I haven't noticed any problems with gas or constipation. I've had issues with chronically low vitamin D in the past, as well as weird calcium levels due to a parathyroid condition. As a result, a Dexa scan confirmed I now have osteopenia at age 36. ** But now, after taking these every day for almost two months, my recent lab work showed healthy levels of vitamin D and calcium! ** This is an easy and affordable way to get just the right balance of calcium citrate and vit. D. They're part of my daily regimen now. My doctor suspects that my next Dexa scan will show no further damage to my precious bones.

75095195-62a7-474e-82d8-9731c8e1d6c2
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3 is better form of magnesium. Citrate form + D3 is important to get most benefit from this mineral. 200 tablets is big package.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

A great alternative to more expensive brands and works well for me. I take it every night at bedtime and it helps me not have heart palpitations all night.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

Great value and fast delivery! I order all my vitamins through iherb, easy ordering and reasonable pricing! I was just diagnosed with Osteoporosis so the first thing I did was order calcium with vitamin D from iherb. Being able to blow up the photos and read the label is such a bonus. This was my choice so wish me luck!

3d5589d1-f6a4-4868-9169-27a3c0d6d7a3
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I used to take Citracal Petites cos I can’t swallow those regular humongous calcium pills. Found this with the exactly the same dosage, but much cheaper. These tablets are round and thick, and feel heavy in the mouth vs Citracal caplet which slides down the throat. So they are not as easy to swallow, though manageable. Will buy again.

eefca3e1-2971-4ffb-b7d8-5f767a127d08
Posted on Apr 21, 2021

I CAN SWALLOW THESE WITHOUT CHOKING.! HALLELUJAH! "Petite" makes them sound very small. They're not. But they are 1/2 the size of the others, round instead of oblong, and no problem to get down. Great quality as well, so I'm getting what I need for my osteoporosis. I'll never get any others.

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

I was taking another brand before I found 21st Century Calcium Citrate Petites + D2. More tablets for less money and the ingredients & quantities of each are the same. The petite size is easier to swallow and I maintain my vitamin requirements as directed by my doctor. Great value for the price!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I like the size. Most calcium are hard to swallow but with these pills, it's easier as I normally take with other supplements.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Wanted to buy Citracal Petite but found this offer at cheaper price. Expect quality to be similar. Good packaging.