Pyunkang Yul, Essence Toner, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
- Expiration Date: August 14 2023
- Date First Available: May 10 2018
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PKY-68035
- UPC Code: 8809486680353
- Package Quantity: 3.4 fl oz
10.2 x 3.8 x 3.8 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Excellent Absorption and Intense Hydration
- Contains 91.3% Milk Vetch Root Extract to re-energize and replenish your skin.
- Provides intense hydration. Simply patting your skin will result in a gummy sensation in which the skin will react with a high level of elasticity!
- A viscous, dense texture that absorbs quickly into the skin for a dewy yet smooth and clean finish
- Free of artificial fragrances and colors and hypoallergenic to care for your skin without irritating it.
- Apply an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad
- Apply whilst gently following the lines of your skin
- Turn the cotton pad over and gently pat the absorb the contents
- Heat up your hands and cover your skin to further enhance the absorption of the essence toner
Astragalus membranaceus root extract, 1,2-hexanediol butylene, glycol, bis-peg 18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, hydroxyethylcellulose, carbomer, arginine.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.