Plant Boss, Organic Plant Taco, Southwest Meatless Crumbles, 3.35 oz (95 g)
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: PTB-16011
- UPC Code: 089836160119
- Package Quantity: 94.97 g
- Dimensions: 11.2 x 15.2 x 5.8 cm , 0.11 kg
- USDA Organic
- Soy Free
- 15 g Protein Per Serving
- Replaces 1 lb Ground Meat
- Prepare it Fresh - Sooo Easy!
- Certified Organic by QAI
- If It's Organic It's Non GMO
- Seasonings by Simply Organic
Your Plant-Based Happy Place!
Behold the power of plant-based foods: to satisfy our hunger, nourish our bodies and safeguard our planet. Plant Boss™ meals are proof. Crafted with meatless crumbles made from organic yellow peas grown in North America, 10,000% meat-free and overflowing with amazing flavor.
Plant Boss Southwest plant taco features organic meatless crumbles with a zesty blend of organic seasonings, including chile pepper, paprika, garlic and cayenne. Zero soy, 15 g of protein per serving and super-easy to prepare ... best tacos ever!
Enjoy Plant Boss plant taco in tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas, salads and everywhere else.
The mighty plant-based meals start here!
You Will Need:
- 2 Tbsp. oil (sunflower, vegetable, canola, etc.)
- 2 cups cool water
- 12-inch skillet
Countdown to WOW
3. Stir seasoned crumbles into 2 cups water. Let soak 3 minutes.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
1. Add seasoned crumbles and water mixture to pan. Stir occasionally and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until moisture is absorbed. Cheers!
Organic textured pea protein, organic chile pepper, organic paprika, organic garlic, organic onion, sea salt, organic cumin, organic rice concentrate, citric acid, organic cayenne.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry (24 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|