Physicians Formula, Super CC, Color-Correction + Care Cream, SPF 30, Light, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
- Expiration Date: October 1 2022
- Date First Available: November 21 2013
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PFI-06234
- UPC Code: 044386062344
- Package Quantity: 1.2 fl oz
3.6 x 4.8 x 14 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Color-Correcting Pigments + Anti-Aging
- SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Replaces Anti-Aging Treatment, Moisturizer + Foundation
- Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended - Daily Use
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Clinically Tested
- Age Spots
- Dark Circles
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Fine Lines
- Signs of Fatigue
1st Ever Color-Correction + Care Cream:
- 1st ever CC Cream visibly transforms your complexion with color-correcting pigments that instantly help correct uneven skin tone, imperfections, discoloration and visible signs of aging.
- Yellow corrects blue imperfections and warms skin tone
- Green tones down redness
- Pink brightens and illuminates.
- Anti-aging brighteners restore a look of radiance and smoothness.
- SPF 30 protects from UVA/UVB rays.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide 5.76% |
Zinc Oxide 2.94 %
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, dimethicone, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, sodium chloride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, glycerin, teprenone, hydroxycapric acid, hydroxycaprylic acid, hydroxycinnamic acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol , castor oil phosphate, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, hexylene glycol, laureth-12, mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PEG-4, polysilicone-11, polysorbate 60, propylene carbonate, sodium hydroxide, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (cl 77491, cl 77492, cl 77499), titanium dioxide (cl 77891).|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.