Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard 100% Whey, Vanilla Ice Cream, 5 lb (2.27 kg)
Best By: August 2025
- Date First Available: January 2011
- Product Code: OPN-02870
- UPC Code: 748927028706
- Package Quantity: 2267.96 g
- Dimensions: 31.6 x 20.6 x 20.6 cm , 2.53 kg
Frequently purchased together
- For Muscle Support & Recovery
- 24 g Protein - Helps Build and Maintain Muscles‡
- 5.5 g BCAAs** - Supports Endurance and Recovery
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Whey Protein Isolates - Primary Source
- Banned Substance Tested
- 100% of the Protein from Whey
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- 73 Servings
- No Artifical Growth Hormones♦
- Strength Training
- Sports Performance
- Active Lifestyle
- Authentic Optimum Nutrition Product
- Gluten Free
- Informed-Choice.Org - Trusted by Sport
Why GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY™ ?
- Packed with 24 grams of high-quality protein per serving to help build muscle‡.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is the primary ingredient with further carbs and fat 'isolated' out.
- 11 grams of naturally occurring Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) to support muscle recovery.
- The GOLD STANDARD® for protein quality, fueling over 2 billion workout recoveries worldwide since 1998.
OPTIMUM® NUTRITION has been trusted to provide the highest quality in post-workout recovery, pre-workout energy, and on-the-go sports nutrition for over 30 years and in 90+ countries. After careful supplier selection, each ingredient is tested to assure exceptional purity, potency and composition. We hold ourselves to the highest production standards, all so you can unlock your body's full potential.
GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY™ is designed for maximum mixability and superior drinkability.
Informed-Choice is a quality assurance program for sports nutrition products. The program certifies that nutritional supplements that bear the Informed-Choice logo had been tested for banned substances by the world class sports anti-doping lab, LGC Limited.
**Naturally Occurring Amino Acids
‡When taken over time with regular resistance training
♦No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and Non-rBST treated cows.
31 Grams - About 1 Scoop Whey Protein Powder
6-8 fl oz - Cold Water, Milk, or Other Beverage
30 Seconds - Stir, Shake or Blend Until Dissolved
For best results, mix up your shake 30-60 minutes after you work out, or have it as an anytime snack in your balanced, high-protein diet.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Protein blend (whey protein isolates, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), natural and artificial flavors, lecithin, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, salt, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, lactase.
Contains: milk and soy.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Contents sold by weight not volume. Some settling will occur.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: About 1 Scoop (31 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 73|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Not a significant source of trans fat, dietary fiber, added sugars, vitamin D and iron.|
*The % Daily Values tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.