Neutrogena, Stubborn Texture Daily Cleanser, Fragrance-Free, 6.3 fl oz (186 ml)
Frequently purchased together
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
- Clears Acne & Visibly Smooths Uneven Texture
- 4% Glycolic + Polyhydroxy Acids
Dermatologist-grade acid complex
- 2% Glycolic Acid (AHA) to help loosen and shed excess dead surface skin
- 2% Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) for targeted exfoliation to clear and smooth skin
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) to help eliminate stubborn acne and prevent new acne from forming
- Dermatologist Tested ingredients.
- Mild, non-comedogenic formula. Developed for stubborn acne.
Formulated without parabens, oil, fragrances, phthalates, dyes, sulfates.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
- Wet face
- Apply to hands, add water and work into lather.
- Massage face gently for 60 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Sensitivity test for a new user: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
|Salicylic Acid 1%||Acne treatment|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sorbitol, glycolic acid, gluconolactone, sodium hydroxide, potassium acrylates copolymer, disodium edta.|
For external use only. When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.