NaturVet, All-In-One, 4-In-1 Support, 60 Soft Chews, 8.4 oz. (240 g)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2024
- Date First Available: August 25 2016
Shipping Weight:0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: VET-03691
- UPC Code: 797801036917
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
9.7 x 9.1 x 9.1 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Quality Product For Over 20 Years
- Wheat Free
- 4-In-1 Support
- Skin & Coat
- Joint Support
- Digestive Enzymes
- Vitamins & Minerals
- 30 Day Supply*
- Clear Snap Cap Seals Freshness In!
For use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks.
|Suggested Daily Use: (Give with each meal).|
|Up to 30 lbs.||2 soft chews||51 to 75 lbs.||6 soft chews|
|31 to 50 lbs.||4 soft chews||76 lbs. and over||8 soft chews|
|Can be divided among AM & PM.|
Brewer's dried yeast, flaxseed, glycerin, dried potato product, lecithin, dried shellfish digest, natural flavoring, water, dicalcium phosphate, canola oil, maltodextrin, tapioca starch, choline bitartrate, chondroitin sulfate, fructooligosaccharides, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger fermentation solubles, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, sorbic acid (a preservative), niacin supplement, biotin, zinc sulfate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, potassium iodide, manganese sulfate, folic acid, copper carbonate, cobalt carbonate, magnesium stearate.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Guaranteed Analysis per 2 Soft Chews:|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) (53.5 mg)||0.6%|
|Vitamin A||750 IU|
|Vitamin D3||75 IU|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||0.12 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.33 mg|
|d-Pantothenic Acid||0.34 mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||0.13 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.03 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.004 mg|
|*Glucosamine HCI||250 mg|
|*Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)||240 mg|
|*Chondroitin Sulfate||50 mg|
|*Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)||25 mg|
|*Oleic Acid (Omega-9)||83.5 mg|
|*Menadione (Vitamin K)||0.15 mg|
|*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)||117 SKBU¹|
|*Lipase (Aspergillus niger)||10.5 LU2|
|*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||3.75 CMCU3|
|*Protease (Papaya)||1105 PU4|
|Bacillus coagulans||5 Million CFU|
|(All Values are minimum unless otherwise noted.) |
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolize Energy (ME) as fed: 4,722 mg kcal/kg (37.8 kcal/2 chews)
(1) One SKB unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to form 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1 soluble starch solution at pH 5.0 and 40°C in 30 minutes. (2) One FCC Lipase Unit (LU) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that will liberate the equivalent of one umol of acid (H+) per minute form the substrate, under the conditions of the assay. The assay is based on a five-minute hydrolysis of the glycerol ester are determined by titration with sodium hydroxide. (3) One carboxymethyl cellulose unit (CMCU) is that amount of enzyme which liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay. (4) The activity of bromelain is measured in the FCC PU; the assay of which is based on the hydrolysis of casein. This assay is based on a substrate at pH 6.0 and 40°C. One PU (Papain Unit) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that liberates the equivalent of 1 ug of tyrosine per hour under the conditions of the assay.