Nature's Plus, BrainCeutix, PQQ, 20 mg, 60 Capsules
- Expiration Date: May 1 2024
- Date First Available: April 23 2019
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NAP-81008
- UPC Code: 097467810082
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
12.2 x 6.6 x 6.9 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone
- Stimulate - Protect - Regenerate
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Dietary Supplement
Mitochondrial dysfunction is directly linked to age-related issues. PQQ is shown to nutritionally support mitochondrial biogenesis (growth of new mitochondria in aging cells), essential to sharp thinking, accurate memory and clarity of thought.
BrainCeutix PQQ helps activate the genes that govern mitochondrial repair, production, and protection. Add 20 mg PQQ daily to promote optimal defense neuronal degeneration.
PQQ helps the brain in 3 important ways:
- Stimulate: Promotes stimulation of mitochondria, resulting in more energy and stronger brain signals.
- Protect: Supports protection of brain cells from metabolic toxins and helps clear cellular debris for improved healthy brain function.
- Regenerate: Supports regeneration of new brain cells and growth of new mitochondria in aging cells for more brain power.
BrainCeutix PQQ 20 mg: the smart thing to do on a daily basis!
BrainCeutix PQQ provides 20 mg of the highest quality PQQ available.
- Non-GMO - Free from any genetically modified ingredients or organisms.
- Vegan - Made from vegan ingredients, including vegan capsules.
- Gluten Free - Free from gluten of all sources, including wheat, barley and spelt.
- Allergen Free - Free from all major food allergens (per FALCPA regulations).
- 3rd Party Tested - Product is independently tested for purity, quality and potency.
- Fully Accredited - Manufactured in independently certified GMP facilities.
One capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, organic rice protein, silica.
No magnesium stearate, no artificial excipients.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ)||20 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|