Nature's Path, Envirokidz Organic, Amazon Flakes Cereal, Frosted, 11.5 oz (325 g)
Best By: July 2024
- Date First Available: July 2021
- Product Code: NPA-86001
- UPC Code: 058449860013
- Package Quantity: 326.02 g
- Dimensions: 26.9 x 16.5 x 6.1 cm , 0.39 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Only 3 Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- No High Fructose
- No Corn Syrup
- This Product is Third-Party Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Our Family Mission
¨To always leave the earth better than we found it.¨ - Rupert Stephen´s - (Dad of our founder).
That´s Why Our Products Are:
- Always Organic: Our cereals and breakfast foods are made from the best organic ingredients, grown in harmony with nature on healthy, organic farms.
- Non-GMO: Our products are certified organic and non-GMO, because it´s the better choice for our bodies and our planet.
Corn meal*, cane sugar*, sea salt.
Produced in a facility that uses tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 cup cereal (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 8|
|Per 1 Cup Cereal||% Daily Value*||Per 1 Cup Cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||170 mg||7%||220 mg||10%|
|Total Carb.||36 g||13%||42 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||11 g||17 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||9 g||18%||9 g||18%|
|Protein||3 g||7 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||2 mcg||8%|
|Calcium||0 mg||0%||150 mg||10%|
|Iron||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Potassium||0 mg||0%||190 mg||4%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|