Life Extension, Mitochondrial Basics with PQQ, 30 Vegetable Capsules
- Expiration Date: June 1 2023
- Date First Available: January 8 2016
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LEX-18693
- UPC Code: 737870186939
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
8.1 x 4.6 x 4.6 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- Supports Optimal Mitochondrial Biogenesis and Function
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO LE Certified
Behind every physiological process your body needs to survive and thrive are cellular energy generators known as mitochondria. Their function is so crucial that a growing number of scientists believe mitochondrial longevity may determine overall longevity in aging humans. One of the most serious events that cause the loss of cellular vitality is the depletion of mitochondrial energy-producing function. Cells require healthy mitochondrial activity to perform life-sustaining metabolic processes. As mitochondrial function weakens in our cells, so does the vitality of organs such as the heart and brain or in some cases, the entire body.
Mitochondrial Basics brings together three cutting-edge mitochondrial energizers in a one capsule per day, value-priced formula:
- PQQ. This breakthrough micronutrient is technically a vitamin and has recently been shown to trigger mitochondrial biogenesis—the growth of new mitochondria in aging cells! PQQ also activates genes involved in protecting the delicate structures within the mitochondria.
- R-lipoic acid. The effects of free radicals comprise one of the chief obstacles to optimal mitochondrial energy production. Published studies confirm R-lipoic acid's power to promote mitochondrial bioenergetics while simultaneously blunting free radical activity. Mitochondrial Basics contains the superior Bio-Enhanced R-lipoic acid and is in a proprietary microencapsulated form for better absorption.
- L-Taurine. This free amino acid supports whole-body health and boosts new brain cell formation in the area of the brain connected to learning and memory.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily without food, preferably early in the day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, candelilla wax, beeswax, stearic acid, silica, corn starch, acacia gum, calcium silicate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|R-Lipoic Acid (as microencapsulated Bio-Enhanced® stabilized Na-RALA sodium R-lipoate)||150 mg||**|
|PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) disodium salt||10 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|