King Arthur Baking Company, Chocolate Cake Mix, Gluten Free, 22 oz (624 g)
Best By: August 2024
- Date First Available: April 2011
- Product Code: KNG-07505
- UPC Code: 071012075058
- Package Quantity: 623.69 g
- Dimensions: 19.6 x 13.6 x 5.2 cm , 0.68 kg
Frequently purchased together
- 100% Employee Owned
- Perfectly Decadent Moist & Rich
- Great For Cupcakes
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free by GFCO
- Certified B Corporation
Baking with Joy Since 1790
Our gluten free mixes are carefully crafted to deliver the best-tasting baked goods using only simple, wholesome ingredients - the way we bake every day in our kitchens.
Simple to bake and even easier to eat, our mix yields a perfectly rich chocolate cake with a tender, moist crumb.
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 4 large eggs
- 24 Cupcakes - 18-22 Minutes
- Two 8" Rounds - 25-35 Minutes
- Two 9" Rounds - 20-28 Minutes
- One 9" x 13" Pan - 24-28 Minutes
- 10-Cup Bundt-Style Pan - 45-48 Minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F if using glass or dark metal pans). Lightly grease cake pan(s). For cupcakes, use greased paper liners in pans.
2. Whisk together oil, water, and eggs. Add mix and stir until smooth. Pour batter into pan(s) of choice; fill cupcake wells half full.
3. Bake as directed in chart, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and top springs back when lightly pressed. Cool in pan(s) for 10 minutes before turning out onto rack to cool completely.
Baker's Tip: Chilling your cake first makes frosting easier to spread.
Prepared as directed, this product is non-dairy.
Cane sugar, rice flour, cocoa (processed with alkali), tapioca starch, emulsifier (rice starch, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, mono-and diglycerides), baking powder (corn starch, baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, xanthan gum.
Do not eat raw mix, dough, or batter.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup mix (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||%Daily Value*||Prepared||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%||14 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||55 mg||18%|
|Sodium||310 mg||13%||330 mg||14%|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g||13%||36 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||21 g||21 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||21 g||42%||21 g||42%|
|Protein||2 g||4 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0.3 mcg||2%|
|Calcium||10 mg||0%||20 mg||2%|
|Iron||4.4 mg||25%||4.6 mg||25%|
|Potassium||160 mg||4%||180 mg||4%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|