Good Dee's, Low Carb Baking Mix, Multi-Purpose Bread, 9.1 oz (258 g)
- Expiration Date: September 17 2022
- Date First Available: July 6 2021
Shipping Weight:0.35 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GDD-99242
- UPC Code: 860001992427
- Package Quantity: 9.1 oz
13.5 x 15 x 5.1 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Made with Almond Flour
- Still Sweet
- 2 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Dairy Free
- No Sugar Added
About Good Dee´s®
This has been quite the journey! After I had my first son in 2012, I wanted to get healthy and I wanted to eliminate sugar. I have always loved to cook and be in the kitchen-except now gone are those sugar filled, high carb treats. Good Dee´s® was born.
Not everyone is a baker or chef so Ie made sure these mixes are easy to make. I want them to taste, smell, and look as close to the higher carb counterpart as possible. I really hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I´ve enjoyed having ,y dream come to life.
xoxo Deanna Karin aka Dee, Founder
8 g Of Carbs - 6 g Dietary Fiber = 2 g Net Carbs
Baked goods best kept refrigerated.
You Will Need:
|Sandwich Bread (16 Slices)|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||0|
|Water||1/4 cup (hot)|
|Dinner Rolls (9-12 rolls)|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Focaccia (2x6 inch rounds)|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||3 tbsp|
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease or line a 7.75 x 3.75 loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix your dry mix, eggs, apple cider vinegar, and hot water. Combine well.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, check the middle until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow your loaf to cool completely before slicing.
- Makes 16 sandwich slices.
- Grease or line a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, mix your dry mix, eggs, apple cider vinegar, and water.
- Mix thoroughly, using a tablespoon, drop 1-1.5-inch balls of dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow your rolls to cool before consuming.
- Grease or line baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, mix your dry mix, eggs, oil and water until a dough ball is formed.
- Wet your hands and press your dough flat on your baking sheet to desired thickness and shape.
- For even cooking and texture, flatten to at least 1/2 inch before baking.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before adding toppings or eating.
Almond flour, soluble tapioca fiber, egg white powder, psyllium husk, baking soda, baker´s yeast and salt.
Contains: Mix: Contains tree nuts (almond) and egg. (with 4 medium egg, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar and 1/4 cup water)
Allergy information: Mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy and milk.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Serving Size: 1 slice (22 g dry mix)|
|Total Fat||6 g*||8%||8 g||10%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||55 mg||18%|
|Sodium||240 mg||10%||260 mg||11%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||21%||6 g||21%|
|Total Sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Protein||5 g||7 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||30 mg||2%||38 mg||2%|
|Iron||0 mg||0%||1 mg||6%|
|Potassium||115 mg||2%||135 mg||2%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|