Earth's Care, Acne Spot Treatment, Maximum Strength, 0.97 oz (27 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2024
- Date First Available: August 29 2016
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ERC-00369
- UPC Code: 857307003698
- Package Quantity: 0.97 oz
11.4 x 4.1 x 4.1 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Allergy Tested
- Paraben Free
- Sulfur 10%
- Clears and Helps Prevent Stubborn Blemishes
- With Natural Bentonite and Colloidal Oatmeal
- No Animal Testing
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
- No Petrolatum
- No Phthalates
- Caring for you. Caring for the earth.®
Origins: Sulfur is an essential element for life, and is widely found in areas of natural volcanic activity and hot springs. Revered since ancient times and featuring a distinctive bright yellow hue, it has long been used for a variety of medicinal purposes.
Uses: For the treatment of acne
- Penetrates the pores and dries and clears pimples and blackheads
- Helps to keep new pimples and blackheads from forming
Indications: Earth’s Care Acne Spot Treatment utilizes maximum strength Sulfur to powerfully start clearing on contact even the most stubborn blemishes, pimples and breakouts. Formulated to reduce irritation and promote on-the-spot healing, our proprietary blend restores a clear healthy complexion. Allergy tested and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores), our spot treatment formula does not contain parabens, phthalates, artificial colors or fragrances.
Close cap tightly after use.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Thoroughly remove with water
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
|Sulfur 10%||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: Avena sativa (oat) kernel colloidal oatmeal, bentonite, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl glucoside, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium stearoyl glutamate, xanthan gum.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Apply only to areas with acne
Do not use on
- Broken skin
- Large areas of the skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excessive skin irritation develops or increases
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Retain carton for complete drug facts.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.