Best By: October 2024
- Date First Available: December 2010
- Product Code: JAS-90002
- UPC Code: 023923900028
- Package Quantity: 226.8 g
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 14 x 18.8 cm , 0.27 kg
Frequently purchased together
- No GMOs
- Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Oats, Spelt and Barley Blend
- Easily Digestible - Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- Hain Celestial®
All Babies Begin Life...Feed Them Accordingly
From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only organic nutrition. We take extra steps with our cereal and all our baby foods to ensure your little one gets only The Best From the Earth™.
- Certified Organic Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Made with No Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Only Whole Grain
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
Organic & Made with No Genetically Modified Ingredients
The long term effects of potential pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best Organic® Brand brings you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best Organic® Brand is also never made with genetically modified ingredients.
We fortify our cereals with iron because it is so crucial to early development.
Pediatricians recommend the introduction of iron-rich foods, including fortified cereals, to help maintain adequate iron levels for both breast fed and formula fed infants.
Whole Grain Goodness
Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients, giving your baby a gentle, digestible cereal.
Simply Mix & Serve
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3-4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over next several feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice** on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Pour and Mix heated liquid thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
**Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved at it breaks down its composition.
Organic whole grain barley flour, organic whole grain oat flour, organic whole grain spelt (wheat) flour, alpha amylase (enzyme), tocopherols (vitamin E), electrolytic iron.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Packaged sold by weight, not volume. (Contents may settle during shipping.)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Includes 0 g Added Sugars
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin E||0.8 mg||15%|