Coromega, Pup Packets, Joint & Muscle Mobility Support, 30 Squeeze Packets, 2.6 ml Each
Best By: September 2024
- Date First Available: April 2021
- Product Code: ERB-45570
- UPC Code: 689269455709
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
- Dimensions: 16.6 x 12.6 x 7.1 cm , 0.11 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Vet Recommended
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: EPA & DHA
- Canine Health Supplement
Coromega Joint & Muscle Support Pup Packets are a vet-recommended supplement to support your dog's health. Each packet contains unflavored premium fish oil, which is a source of Omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA. Pup packets support overall mobility, joints and bones, heart health and immune function. Dogs love it, any time of the day!
No More Pills!
- Individual No-Mess Packet: No more old, messy bottle of fish oil
- Hassle-Free!: The easiest way to give a supplement
- Advanced Wellness Formula: EPA/DHA fatty acid blend with wild caught fish
For use in dogs only.
- Help support flexibility and mobility in joints, muscles and connective tissue
- Support heart function and maintain optimal health
- Support a healthy immune system
Directions for use:
Tear along perforation to dispense formulation:
- Up to 20 lbs: take 1 packet daily
- Over 20 lbs: take 1-2 packets daily
|Active Ingredients per packet (2.6 ml):|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from fish oil)||650 mg|
|Inactive ingredients: Ascorbic acid, citric acid, egg yolk (pasteurized), mixed tocopherols, potassium sorbate, sodium ascorbate, sodium benzoate, water, xanthan gum.|
Veterinarians should be your main advisor on your dog's health. Consult your veterinarian if your dog has any condition that requires medical attention. If you have questions about adding Coromega Pup Packets to your dog's routine, your vet can provide specific guidance.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, consult a health professional immediately.
Storage: Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or heat.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.