Boiron, Single Remedies, Nux Vomica 30C, 3 Tubes, Approx 80 Pellets Each
- Expiration Date: January 1 2026
- Date First Available: June 24 2014
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BOS-84424
- UPC Code: 306962844240
- Package Quantity: 240 Count
8.9 x 1.9 x 12.7 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Upset Stomach
- 1 Tube Free Inside
- Meltaway Pellets
- Homeopathic Medicine
- On-The-Go Hangover Relief
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Help Your Body The Natural Way
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Approx. 80 Pellets Each - Total 240 Pellets
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Sweeteners, or Preservatives
- Temporarily relieves upset stomach associated with nausea or fullness due to overindulgence in drink or food
- Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, or sour stomach
- Temporarily relieves irritability due to hypersensitivity to light, noise, odor, or touch
- Turn tube upside down.
- Twist until 5 pellets are dispensed
- Remove cap and pour pellets under the tongue
- Adults 21 years of age or older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults under 21 years of age: Not recommended.
|Active ingredient** (in each pellet)||Purpose*|
|Nux vomica 30C HPUS (0.443 mg)|
(contains less than 10-14 mg strychnine alkaloids)
|Relieves upset stomach, nausea, heartburn, and acid indigestion due to excessive drinking or eating|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions.
Stop use and ask a doctor if hangover lasts for more than 2 days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if pellet dispenser seal is broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.