Boiron, Chestal Honey, Cough & Chest Congestion, 6.7 fl oz
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 25 2015
Shipping Weight:0.68 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BOI-03228
- UPC Code: 306969032282
- Package Quantity: 6.7 fl oz
5.6 x 5.6 x 14.2 cm , 0.41 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Multi-Symptom Formula Dry & Productive Cough
- Made With Acacia Honey
- Soothes Cough & Throat
- 20 Adult Doses
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- Cough Syrup- 99.99% Alcohol-Free
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Glass Bottle with No-Drip Device
Chestal is your day and night solution for relieving all types of common coughs.
- Natural honey base coats & soothes the throat
- Loosens chest congestion
- Calms dry, fitful coughs
- No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 2 & up
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Helps relieve chest congestion due to common colds by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||Take 10 mL‡ every 2 hours, up to 8 doses per day|
|Children 2 to 11 years of age||Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours, up to 6 doses per day|
|Children under 2 years of age||Not recommended|
|‡ Use only with dosing cup provided.|
Do not use dosing cup with other products.
|Active Ingredients** (in each ml)||Purpose*|
|Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS (12.4 mg)(contains less than 10-11 mg antimony)||Helps loosen thick mucus|
|Bryonia 3C HPUS (12.4 mg)||Relieves dry and painful cough|
|Coccus cacti 3C HPUS (12.4 mg)||Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat|
|Drosera 3C HPUS (12.4 mg)||Relieves barking cough worse at night|
|Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS (12.4 mg)|
(contains less than 10-6 mg emetine alkaloids)
|Relieves cough associated with nausea|
|Pulsatilla 6C HPUS (12.4 mg)||Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night|
|Rumex crispus 6C HPUS (12.4 mg)|
(contains less than 10-13 mg anthraquinone glycosides)
|Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air|
|Spongia tosta 3C HPUS (12.4 mg)||Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough|
|Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS (12.4 mg)||Relieves nighttime hacking cough|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, honey, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose|
Do not use if you are allergic to any of this product's ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor is cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing
- Contains 4 g of sugar per 5 ml
- Contains 0.00007% alcohol
- Dispose of 1 year after opening
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.