Blistex, Medicated Lip Ointment, 0.21 oz (6 g)
Best By: January 2026
- Date First Available: May 2012
- Product Code: BTX-21021
- UPC Code: 041388210216
- Package Quantity: 5.95 g
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.9 x 1.8 cm , 0.02 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Lip Protectant/External Analgesic
- Helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieve Cold Sores
- Clinically Shown to Help Heal Dry, Chapped Lips
- Penetrating Medication and Moisture
An Advanced Moisture System® delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold sores & severe lip dryness.
Blistex Lip Ointment contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores and blisters.
The moisture and emollient base in Blistex Lip Ointment hydrates and softens lip cells to alleviate cracking and seriously dry lips. Blistex Lip Ointment is so effective, it's clinically proven to elevate lip moisture, heal dry, chapped lips, and improve overall condition.
Beauty professionals also use it to smooth lip texture before applying color. To use as a lipstick base, apply liberally, leave on for five minutes, then remove excess and apply color.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritations or cold sores
- Temporarily protected and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Camphor 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Dimethicone 1.1% (w/w)||Lip protectant|
|Menthol 0.625% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Phenol 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Allantoin, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, calcium disodium EDTA, calcium hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, flavors, glycerin, hydrated silica, lanolin, lauric acid, mineral oil, myristic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, paraffin, petrolatum, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, potassium hydroxide, purified water, SD alcohol 36, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, stearyl alcohol.|
For external use only.
Do not use on:
- Deep ro puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product:
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large area of the body or bandage
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.