Aspercreme, Pain Relief Foot Cream with 4% Lidocaine, Max Strength, Fragrance-Free, 4 oz (113 g)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2023
- Date First Available: November 5 2021
Shipping Weight:0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ACM-05970
- UPC Code: 041167059708
- Package Quantity: 4 oz
2.7 x 7.6 x 15.2 cm , 0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Lidocaine Brand*
- Safe for Diabetic Skin†
- No Burning Sensation
- 2 in 1 Pain Relief + Moisturization
- Gets You Back to Your Active Self Fast
- Targeted Relief - Ankles, Heels, Arches, Balls of Feet, Toes
Use: Temporarily relieves minor pain.
*Among OTC Topical Analgesics.
†When used as directed.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
Children 12 years or younger: Ask a doctor
|Lidocaine HCI 4%||Topical anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, alcohol denat. (10%), cetearyl alcohol, ceteth-20 phosphate, dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, dicetyl phosphate, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, aminomethyl propanol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, citric acid.|
For external use only.
Do not use:
- If you have serious foot problems, such as ulcers or infections
- If you have numbness or reduced ability to feel pain
- On cut, irritated or swollen skin
- On punctured wounds
- For more than one week without consulting a doctor
When using this product:
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- Do not allow contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) or a medicated patch to the area of use
- Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Child-resistant packaging. Close cap tightly after use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.