Annie's Homegrown, Rice Pasta & Cheddar, Gluten Free, 6 oz (170 g)
Best By: August 2024
- Date First Available: March 2011
- Product Code: HOM-61001
- UPC Code: 013562610013
- Package Quantity: 170.1 g
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 8.9 x 18 cm , 0.2 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Made with Real Cheese
- Gluten Free
Made with Goodness!
- No Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Colors
- Cheese From Cows Not Treated with rBST*
We all crave yummy mac & cheese.
So we make our gluten-free mac with all the same cheesy goodness.
It's perfectly delicious for everybunny.
*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non rBST-treated cows.
Yum in 9 Minutes
- BOIL 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in PASTA and cook 7-9 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta in COLANDER. While pasta is draining ...
- Add 3 Tbsp low fat MILK to the warm saucepan. Richer flavor: add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter.
- SPRINKLE cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- Add cooked pasta and STIR well. Enjoy!
Rice pasta (white rice flour, brown rice flour), dried cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), whey, nonfat milk, butter (pasteurized cream, salt), salt, cultured milk, sodium phosphate, annatto extract (for color), silicon dioxide (for anticaking).
Contains milk ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (71 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 2.5 / About 1 cup prepared|
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||As Prepared|
|Amount Per serving||% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||3.5 g*||5%||5%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||51 g||19%||19%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%||0%|
Incl. Added Sugars
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0%|
|*Amount in dry mix. As prepared with 3 Tbsp lowfat milk, one serving provides 390 mg sodium, 52 g total carbohydrate (5 g total sugars), 130 mg calcium, and 250 mg potassium.|
**The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.